Monday, February 21, 2011
Valentine's Day
This Valentine's Day seemed pretty lo-key for us. Ben and I were able to go out to dinner and the temple the Saturday before Valentine's Day. Then we had a special Valentine's Dinner on Sunday for the whole family which included "love potion." It was a fun fizzy drink recipe I found for the special occassion. Funny how a fun pink fizzy drink just makes a whole meal. Well, I neglected to get pictures of most of Valentine's Day, but I did get a picture of my latest baking adventure, cake pops. I made a bunch of these for people I visit teach, the kids teachers, and friends. It was a lot of fun, they taste amazing and they turned out really cute, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes I think they are super cute. This is the first year I have heard about cake pops but they must be the thing this year. I am glad you got to spend time with your honey for valentines don't ever take it for granted. love you guys
Super cute. How did you make them????
Post a Comment