Here she is with her new look!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
The 2nd Girl To Get Her Ears Pierced
Last week we happened to have a free evening when I could take Alyssa to get her ears pierced. She was so excited and had been looking forward to it all day. Some friends had recommended Wal-Mart so we headed over to the nearest one only to find out there was no one there that did ear piercings in the evenings. We ended up having one of the associates call the College Park Wal-Mart and they had someone that could do piercings so we went up there. There was a little baby that was getting her ears done first, so we waited a few minutes, and I could tell Alyssa was getting pretty nervous. We looked at earrings for a while because I told her she could get a set for when her studs came out. She managed to pick a set of heart glitter ones just in time. When it was her turn, she held my hand tight but braved through it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Super cute. I love them
Post a Comment