Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Alyssa's Family Birthday Celebration

Little Alyssa turned 7 this year.  Sometimes its hard to know what to get this girl because she is so easy going.  This year she got a new 18" doll, a jeep for her dolls, a Littlest Pet Shop Scooter, and a Lego Friends Treehouse set.  She also got a few more Lego Friends sets from family members and a ballet bag.  We've gone Lego crazy around here lately.  We love Alyssa because she is a peacemaker in our home.  She always tries to help someone if they are upset or sad.  Even when she gets upset, she's often the first one to apologize.  She likes to write little notes that say "I'm sorry" to whomever she has hurt.  She is a very sweet girl and easy going.  She eats almost anything I give her.  She is the best sleeper in our house.  She doesn't complain and just goes with the flow in most situations.  She adores her older sister and is great playing with her younger sisters.  Alyssa also has a very nurturing disposition.  Since Kira has joined our family, she is often found wanting to hold her or help with her little sister.  She's also turning into a bright student and a good reader just like her older sister.  She's made great strides this year in school.  We are so grateful to have Alyssa in our home!
Bright smiles for the birthday girl!

The birthday presents.

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

She is so sweet. We miss seeing her. I love the jeep I think I want one. Happy Birthday Alyssa

Amber said...

I'm laughing...Marissa and Alyssa have the same doll! LOVE IT! My girls are excited to see you guys this summer.

Followers