Mackenzie started preschool today with Miss Ariane. Ariane is a friend here in our ward at church and Mackenzie is excited to finally start preschool again. This little girl cracks me up! Here is just one example of how funny she is. We were driving back from a quick trip to Teddy Bear Park recently. Mackenzie is fascinated with the nuts that fall from the trees around here and had found several at the park. She was calling them pumpkins because if you crushed the outer shell, the inside was a yellow/orange color with lines that resemble a pumpkin. She was telling me how if you step on them too hard they will break, but if you step on them a little then the pumpkin comes out. I told her she was really smart for figuring that out and I asked her, "How did you get so smart?" She then pipes up and out of the blue says, "I put on smart lotion." We call her crazy curls and she's got a crazy personality to go with her curls!
1 comment:
So where can I get me some smart lotion? That is so cute. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment