Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time Out for Women

I was able to take a little break for the weekend and enjoy a great Time Out For Women. The theme this year was "Seek the Good." The whole weekend was amazing, inspiring and uplifting. Loved every single speaker from Brad Wilcox to Mariama Kallon. I can't even put in words the pages of notes I took and how amazing it was.  The highlight was getting to see and meet one of my very favorite singers, Hilary Weeks. I have most of her albums and just love her testimony, humor, and voice. She sang most of the songs from her latest album. The weekend was amazing and it was so fun to see and experience it with so many friends.

  
 Meeting Hilary Weeks.  Don't be fooled by my lame expression.  I absolutely loved it!  (I'm just not as photogenic as my friends.) 
   Singing and dancing together. Hillary Weeks and Mariama Kallon.

 Some of us with Mariam Kallon.

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

I am so glad you got to go. I just loved time out for women last year. Hillary Weeks did ours as well last year. I missed it this year due to it being on Erik's drill weekend.

Followers